Friday, December 4, 2009

Where can I buy MAC cosmetics from cheap on the net in Canada?

Hi,





Id like to purchase MAC cosmetics cheap and they seem to be the cheapest to buy from Canada.





Does anyone know any online webstores that sell MAC and other cosmetics based in Canada?





ThanksWhere can I buy MAC cosmetics from cheap on the net in Canada?
E-bay!


Also, some Macy's sell MAC products online.Where can I buy MAC cosmetics from cheap on the net in Canada?
Any Cosmetic Com[any Store at any Oulet Mall about 30-45% off! Report Abuse

go to ebay and at the bottom of the home page there is a list of different countries and click on canada and you can buy from there. or just look on your ebay, you'll prob find pretty cheap.





www.ebay.co.uk (if your from uk)


www.ebay.com (if from america)
The only thing I can tell you is to try eBay. All other websites that sell mac will sell it at retail.
Hello ~ I am a cosmetics wholesaler in California. I ship and sell worldwide, and am also an eBay Powerseller. I have Sue Devitt professional cosmetics for 90% off (sold at Barney's New York and Sephora), Models Prefer for 90% off, and MAC Cosmetics for 30% off. I also have a limited amount of Urban Decay, Too Faced, LipFusion and many many more cosmetics companies. I have thousands of items to sell, please let me know if you are interested. Thanks ~ Crystal ~ CFSturgis at netscape dot net

No comments:

Post a Comment