Friday, December 4, 2009

Is there mac cosmetics in Canada?

I really like the reviews of their products, and I want to try them.Is there mac cosmetics in Canada?
MAC's home office is based in Canada and they have not only numerous pro stores but tons of retail outlets as well.Is there mac cosmetics in Canada?
I have seen MAC sold in The Bay. If you are in Toronto then you can check out the store in Yorkdale as well.
dude are you serious?? there's mac at every bay and sears department store
I'm not sure if there is or not, but I'm sure you can go online and buy them from online.
Not sure if they are in Canada, but you can order online at www.maccosmetics.com and they will ship to Canada
Yes...I have been to a MAC pro store in Toronto...but I am sure there are other locations. Go to www.maccosmetics.com and look for locations.








MAC is awesome!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment