Friday, December 4, 2009

What is the difference between Mica Bella cosmetics and Bella Mica cosmetics?

It is a mineral make up, one of them has to be an imposter, at the mall the store sells Mica Bella and i've tried it and liked it but when I search online it is Bella Mica, I don't know if it is the same product or not. How can I find out?What is the difference between Mica Bella cosmetics and Bella Mica cosmetics?
I would ask the sellers at the mall store if there is any difference.What is the difference between Mica Bella cosmetics and Bella Mica cosmetics?
All I know is that Mica Bella is like a fake Louis Vitton. True Colors is the original company. I found that out after I bought Mica Bella. I was really piised. I'm definitely a person who likes the real deal. And I did the research...that's NOT it. Report Abuse

lol. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment