Friday, December 4, 2009

Bella terra cosmetics?

i need to know if somebody tried this mineral makeup and if this worth the money,because the price is really expensive.Bella terra cosmetics?
LOVE IT! LOVE IT!LOVE IT! But I don't get it from the Mall. I get it from a seller on ebay for a lot more cheaper, I did get it from the Mall the first time and I loved it, worth the money, but I couldn't afford to pay again the high price so I looked it up on ebay. Only one seller has it beauty_seduction I have been getting all my Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics and Skincare from that seller. But I love the Products!!!!! Oh and they offer FREE SHIPPING as well. Check it out.Bella terra cosmetics?
They buy all the makeup from BellaPierre, they are NOT an autorized resaler !


You can buy the stuff directly from www.bellapierre.com


Even www.bellaterracosmetics.net is part of bellapierre. Report Abuse

I love The BellaPierre/Terra make up!!! It's definitely expensive, but it lasts a long time and you can do so much with it. I love it! I wish it was cheaper. =( At least the foundation powder I wish was cheaper. Report Abuse

I just purchased some from the mall like a few weeks ago. In my opinion it is worth the price. You can use it as eyeshadow, liner, nail polish, lipgloss, and it last a long time and it never expires! I wish i could find it cheaper! Report Abuse
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment