Friday, December 11, 2009

Mary Kay compares to French cosmetics?

A friend of mine is trying to persuade me to try Mary Kay. I have always preferred the French name brands. Clarins and Estee Lauder are my favorites. Any insights on how the brands compare?Mary Kay compares to French cosmetics?
Well it always puzzles me as to why people are hesitant to try something new after all it washes off. Mary Kay is all about trying before you buy and 100% guarantee so you cant lose to try it then you can decide for yourself. Some people stick with a brand for the name and prefer paying more for the name if the product are really working for you and you are completely happy then stick with them.


I have been using Mary Kay for 10 years I used Department store brands prior matter of fact I worked in department store so I know the quality and like anything it really is 2 fold preference and quality are different to each person. I know many people including my mother who switched from Estee to Mary KayMary Kay compares to French cosmetics?
Actually Marykay is not compared to drug store cosmetics. Its right up there with Estee Lauder. The only difference is Marykay prices are lower for the same great product! Marykay puts more than advertisement into their product, they actually care about the people using them. So they make them affordable. You should try the product. If your not satisfied with results then you make your decision. At least thats my opinion, you do not know anything until you experience it.
Mary Kay has some high quality makeup. This doesn't mean it will be the same as the department store brands that you are used to. It will probably be alot cheaper, too.





I was once a fan of Mary Kay, but now im an AVON customer, and I must say, I have bought hundreds (literally) of makeup items from them, and only had to return two. I returned one (foundation) because it was the wrong color, and i returned the other (face cream) because I didn't like it (very moisturizing, but i have combination skin. i prefer a lighter cream).


AVON is much cheaper than Mary Kay, and has a MUCH bigger selection.





Check out the websites, and contact a few representatives that live near you. Hey, if youre not happy, you can always return the products and go back to the department store makeup.





Good luck!
ROTFLMAO! Mary Kay is not even close. Mary Kay is like a top line drugstore brand but can not even be in the same room and department store brands. I would say your friend is just trying to make a buck off of you and for a ';friend to do that is just NOT cool. I think I would find a new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment